Tuesday 18 August 2009

I discovered something wonderful this morning. I actually like running in London in the early morning. Once I dredged myself up out of bed and into my kit I was out the door and into the quiet coolness of Islington borough where I had the streets pretty much to myself.
I went exploring towards the City today. Just half an hour, but it was great. I saw one other runner - but they don't smile, nod or even grunt acknowledgement down here, so the cheery 'Morning' that left my lips probably turned into 'NUTTER ALERT' by the time it entered his head. Ah well. 
Smile rating 8/10

1 comment:

  1. its a wonder you didnt get a load of funny apples n pears from the local cockney types

    thats the beauty of running..it takes you around places you might not have otherwise seen..just avoid parts of the east end ;)

    ReplyDelete